Hi Folks,

Mysteries abound...  Yesterday, I re-installed TiddlyWiki (npm install
tiddlywiki  NB: no "-g") and today my Wiki markup is not working.  For
example, ``` and * do not do anything, but suddenly "<pre>", "<list>" and
"<br>" are working, where previously that have not. Actually, my Wiki
markup is partly not working.  [[]] still seems to work as well as others,
but honoring HTML is a [pleasant] surprise.  I'd just like to know how to
turn this on and off.

What changed?

This might be a good tome to ask about how node.js works in this regard.
"npm -g install ..." puts thing in /usr/lib.node_modules/... and "npm
install ..." puts things in ~/.npm, apparently.  It there a way to install
to a specified directory, like for example, "npm install --target
/home/tiddlywiki ..."?

Thanks for the help.