Hi Danielo

I have really bad memory for small details, that's why I'm using TW. Every
> time I have to use a feature that I'm not familiar with, I have to look
> into the documentation. And many many times I don't find that documentation
> in the main TW webpage. I have to dig into the different community links,
> read the examples and figure how it works. One example are the templates. I
> didn't find any information about how they work in the main TW5 webpage,
> just this sentence in TW5 Magick :
> "The view template is just a normal tiddler named viewPerson. It gets
> automatically transcluded when we give it the tag $:/tags/ViewTemplate."

There is some documentation on TemplateTiddlers coming in the 5.0.7 release:

https://raw.github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/master/editions/tw5.com/tiddlers/concepts/TemplateTiddlers.tid

> I don't have many examples now in mind, bet there are many others. Is any
> help needed in order to fix this situation?

Yes, there are a number of ways to help:

* Let us know if there are searches on tiddlywiki.com that aren't coming up
with the results you expect
* Suggest specific "howto" guides or other documentation to be included on
tiddlywiki.com
* Submit changes to the documentation as GitHub pull requests

Basically - keep asking questions, and providing feedback.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

>  --

Jeremy Ruston