Hi Julio

> even with the double spacing (newlines) the three columns span across.

Sorry, my mistake, I didn't notice when I made my earlier post.

> Is that supposed to happen? I am just curious. I'd figure that for
> instance what pertains to:

The problem is that the @@ construction assigns the nominated class to each
of the contained blocks, rather than creating a wrapper with the class. I
think the current behaviour is wrong. I've created a ticket:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/372

Best wishes

Jeremy

--