I am thinking about doing a "TiddlyWiki for the Rest of Us" type of
tutorial, but need some help. I am thinking about doing it like this:

The home tiddler will be a table of contents, listing links to the first
tiddlers in a series of step by step slideshow tutorials. The last tiddler
in the tutorial will link back to the home tiddler, ending the series.

For this I could just add links one by one in each tiddler, but I would
like to use the next and previous filters, and see how that works.

But the documentation for the TiddlerFilters, where there is brief mention
of 'next' and 'last', has dead links to a tiddler called TiddlerLists. Is
this a feature that is not developed yet? Or is this an area where the
documentation is still lacking? Is this simply about creating a field
called list in a tiddler, and adding the tiddlers for that presentation to
the field?

If so, am I right in intuiting that the next step is, in each tiddler of
the series, pasting a link widget with previous and next filters based on
the list in the tiddler that contains the list in its field? What would
that code be?

Thanks for any help from people who are farther along in this aspect of TW5
than I am. At one point long ago I remember someone working on previous and
next stuff, showing it to us in a Hangout, then never really hearing about
it again. I am hoping that it is a ready made product by now, so that it is
a matter of just pasting things in...I would like to focus more on the
content of the tutorial than the mechanics of it.

Dave