While we're on it, might as well offer my thoughts and stuff.

Even though I couldn't get it working on my Tiddlywiki, I downloaded the
Tiddlywiki at http://tw5topleft.tiddlyspot.com/ and tried editing that
instead.

Unfortunately, if I change themes, everything falls apart and uglifies
quick. Would it be possible to make a more theme-neutral stylesheet for the
breadcrumbs, top-bar, and leftbar?

Also, would it be possible to emulate the effect in TiddlersBar, where the
currently open tiddler tab has a different color, perhaps by using
something with the zoomin view or something?