Hi MetalSoviet

I'm afraid that the MathJax plugin that you linked to doesn't support
working offline as it references an online version of the MathJax code, and
I think it also pulls the required fonts down dynamically.

The goal for TW5 is to have mathematical notation built into the core.
Unfortunately, MathJax doesn't currently work properly under Node.js, so we
won't be able to use it as the basis for a TW5 plugin.

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 3:59 AM, MetalSoviet <
leviathan_inside...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello?
>

> El miércoles, 12 de febrero de 2014 16:15:43 UTC-5, MetalSoviet escribió:
>
>> Can I install plugins in my tiddly wiki for offline use? If it's
>> possible, how?
>>

>> I'm interested in plugins that allow me to write math expressions and
>> also ones that create a table of contents for each tiddler, like the tables
>> in wikipedia articles.
>>
>  --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com