On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:13:30 PM UTC-8, Leo Staley wrote:

> I figured it out. The documentation is wrong. The content inside the
> brackets should be MyTemplates##What I like, NOT MyTemplates::What I like.
> I have now updated and corrected this on that documentation page.

Thank you for taking care of that!

Please note that, while the example was in error, the basic syntax
documentation that precedes it was correct:
<<tiddler [TextReference]>>
The TextReference can be any of...
a tiddler title <<tiddler SomeTiddler>>
a tiddler section <<tiddler [[Some Tiddler##Some Section]]>>
a tiddler slice <<tiddler "Some Tiddler::SliceName">>