Hello, I want to apologize if this had been asked before this is my first
time posting or even using google in this way.
I'm currently working on a project that would greatly be enhanced by the
use of images within the article I'm typing, like your typical wikipedia
page but I have no idea how to get it to work since dragging the image from
my desktop only makes a new Tiddly.

I would also like to make image slideshow for my Tiddly homepage that links
to different articles on my project, but after a few hours of messing
around with the Tiddly I realize it was all for naught; on a closing note
If someone can link me to a website that has more recent Tiddlywiki 5
themes and plugins?

Much thanks.