Some progress :
- it works perfectly on tiddlywiki.com without downloading,
- it works perfectly on my computer (OSX 10.9.1) with a fresh empty beta
08. So it is not, imho, a problem with the anti-virus,
- but as soon as I transfert my tiddlers inside the empty beta, that will
cause a javascript error.

So I guess i should upload a tiddler at a time to find the culprit(s?).
Should I start with a specific category ? Can I exclude plain text tiddlers
?

Thank you Jeremy

JCG