Hi all,
The mode option in the TranscludeWidget (which is great!) allows something
like this in a tiddler:

Some text <$transclude tiddler="A" mode="block"/><$transclude tiddler="B"
mode="block"/> and even more text.

I tend to prefer block transclusion, which made me notice that the
documentation for using WikiText
(http://tiddlywiki.com/static/Transclusion%2520in%2520WikiText.html)
doesn't really make clear that achieving the same effect without the
widget, as best I can tell,
requires the not entirely intuitive procedure of listing the transcluded
tiddlers on separate lines
(with no trailing spaces, and preceded by an additional blank line):

___________________________
Some text

{{A}}
{{B}}
 and even more text.

So two things:
1. perhaps the documentation could be updated, and
2. perhaps there could even be built-in templates to allow for something
like {{A||block}} vs. {{A||inline}}?
(or 3, I'm sure cleverer people will think of even better ideas and/or
correct my misunderstandings).
cmari