Hi,

I'm looking for a way to create, at the top of a long tiddler, a Table of
Content, based on the heading defined in the tiddler.
Looking at the group messages, I've seen this question addressed long time
ago with the previous version of Tiddlywiki, by developing a plugin.
I'm wondering if with TW5 their is a way to do that
Note that I've seen the proposal of tw5 magick site and the recommendation
to split the tiddler in several small tiddler

Thanks a lot for your answer

Regards
vpl