Hi Howard

That makes sense. I'm in contact with the TWEdit developer and our plan is
to support tiddler-level sync as an alternative to saving the entire
document. It's partly in response to your findings about iOS7
unceremoniously closing apps: we really need autosave to protect ourselves,
and yet as you've found autosave with a large TW can be slow.

Best wishes,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston