Hi Bob

It sounds like maybe you've got an old version of TiddlyWiki5 installed.

npm lets you install multiple versions of a module in different
directories, and then resolves the closest one.

Perhaps search your file system for "boot.js" to find the old installation?

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 4:29 AM, Bob Breitling <bob.breitl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I was able to get version v0.10.26 of node.js installed and, I think the
> latest, version of Tiddlywiki5. Though, when I install TiddlyWiki5 is says
> 5.0.8-beta on the files its installing but when I run
>
>      $ tiddlywiki --version
>
> the value displayed is 5.0.0-alpha.7 (not sure why?).
>
> When I try to run tiddlywiki
>
>      $ sudo tiddlywiki mywiki --init server
>
> there is a slight pause of about 3 to 4 seconds the it displays
>
> Error: Missing command.
>
> It would seem I am missing something on my Ubuntu server installation, but
> what?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated. I search the forum here, but I did
> not find anything specific to this error, So I am posting this question.
>
> Bob
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com