Hi

For TW5 use this code in $:/SiteTitle

<pre><code>
&lt;span title="Home"&gt;&lt;button message="tw-home" class="btn-invisible"
onclick="
var defaultTiddlersTitle = '$:/DefaultTiddlers',
    defaultTiddlersTiddler = $tw.wiki.getTiddler(defaultTiddlersTitle),
    defaultTiddlers = [];
if(defaultTiddlersTiddler) {
    defaultTiddlers =
$tw.wiki.filterTiddlers(defaultTiddlersTiddler.fields.text);
}
var storyTitle = '$:/StoryList',
    story = [];
for(var t=0; t
&lt;defaultTiddlers.length; t++) {
    story[t] = defaultTiddlers[t];
}
$tw.wiki.addTiddler({title: storyTitle, text: '', list:
story},$tw.wiki.getModificationFields());
return false;
"&gt;My ~TiddlyWiki&lt;/button&gt;&lt;/span&gt;
</code></pre>

Other buttons can also be added to the Site Title, as can buutons be added
into the Site Subtitle.

regards