Leo Staley and me were trying to talk about this about a month ago and we
crafted our own wishlists over there
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/TiddlyWiki/gX707GoR6bg
but it never got off the ground. I was intending to contribute as then I
just finished migrating my data over to TW5, but with the recent loss of
all of all of this data and increasing work loads, I was never able to find
the free time to attempt to make them.