Am Dienstag, 18. März 2014 18:35:33 UTC+1 schrieb vpl:

> Posting back to a CSS training is certainly a way of answering but not the
> most efficient for users willing to discover, with a limited amount of
> time, your really nice application

But this group is for answering TiddlyWiki questions, not for CSS
questions. Users answering here also have a very limited amount of time and
repeating the already answered stuff here over and over again is also not
very efficient. If you remember: You could have had your answer much
earlier had you understood my first reply and searched here in the group.
The answers are already there, but of course it's much easier to wait for
others to do the work.

*sigh* forget it... I'm wasting my time…