Open SideBarOptions
<<<<saveChanges>>

Backups are set in the Options slider. SaveBackups. Have a look in
AdvancedOptions for where to put the backups.

Now from your earlier questions in this group, I imagine you are asking
because of your troubles with your tiddlyhome?
Then you must have a look at Uploadplugin, TddlyHomeUpload and
SaveToTiddlyHome etc.

Mind you I have no experience setting up or using tiddlyhome apart from
trying out another persons Tiddlyhome.