On 22/03/14 05:59 PM, skye riquelme wrote:
I cant imagine how sliders can do all that....but simple changes to
stylesheets can do it easily....except that the default stylesheet is
not displaying when the TW opens,

Whereas I can imagine. Without changing stylesheets.

The thing is to have the stylesheet with the transform already there under a different #ID and then activate it.

Or make the entries conditional, like this

div[tags~="StudentAnswer"].tiddler .viewer   {display: visible; }

<<<
I've done something like this in my story writing tiddlywiki when I need to 'pop-up' the character details and/or append to them
<<<

Then use sliders and the HideWhenPlugin.

The HideWhen is misnamed as it is really "show when".
It is a VERY powerful plugin.  VERY!

The other incredibly powerful plug is TagglyTags.
Well, OK, that shifts some of the matter to defined templates, but it sounds as if you should be using those anyway, with forms and
FormTiddlerPlugin & DataTiddlerPlugin.

I recall Eric also has a plugin which can handle both in-band and out-of-band notes but I forget its name.

I can see no reason whatever why you should be changing stylehseets.
As far as I can see the limit of what you should be doing is "enabling" parts of the more comprehensive stylesheet.

As for the rest, there are macros which hides/unhides ("Toggle") the the sidebar and menubar. If you think about it, the right indent of the centre panel is defined in the layout stylesheet, so when the right hand panel vanishes and the centre panel expands to the right, its as if a new style sheet has been loaded. Only it hasn't. Very ingenious!

--
In organizations, real power and energy is generated through relationships. The patterns of relationships and the capacities to form them are more important than tasks, functions, roles, and positions.
-- Margaret Wheatly Leadership and the New Science