Hi Skye

Just in case you need it, there is an official repository for BidiX's code
here on Google Code:

https://code.google.com/p/bidix/source/browse/trunk/TiddlyHome/_th/lib/store.php

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 7:34 PM, skye riquelme <riquelme.s...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Daniel....yeah, seems the BidiX site has been down for a while, not
> sure what is happening!
>
> Anyway, I often use the UploadTiddlerPlugin, and less frequently
> UploadPlugin (both BiDiX)...and seems both have the same issue, so -
>
> store.php is here -
> http://www.unigaia-brasil.org/cloud/index.php/apps/files/download/TW/store.php
> storeTiddler.php -
> http://www.unigaia-brasil.org/cloud/index.php/apps/files/download/TW/storeTiddler.php
>
> you should be able to download them without login issues...I think
>
> Thanks
> Skye
>
> Em segunda-feira, 24 de março de 2014 21h44min52s UTC-3, Daniel Baird
> escreveu:
>>
>>  Lazy of me, I know, but could you post your store.php code here?
>>  BidiX's site is down and I can't easily retrieve it from the office I'm
>> at..
>>

>> On 25 March 2014 10:10, skye riquelme <riquel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi again...still no joy in resolving this problem.
>>>
>>> However I dont think its an issue with my server. I copied a working TW
>>> from my server into a local server (XAMP)...and the same thing happens. I
>>> also created a second local server (WAMPP)...and the problem continues.
>>>
>>> As mentioned , everything was working untill I upgraded the php version
>>> on my server from 5.2.3 ...its now 5.4.3.  The WAMPP is php 5.4.1 and XAMPP
>>> is php 5.5.9.  SO, it seems its a question of the newer versions of php
>>> handling the escape characters in a slightly different way. I tried to set
>>> up an old WAMP version (php pre 5.3) but got conflict issues between the
>>> versions......so cant definitely show that its a php version issue.
>>>
>>> Anyway....anyone understand the changes made in php in the last
>>> upgrades...from about 5.3...to know what changed with regards the escape

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com