On Saturday, March 29, 2014 10:57:26 PM UTC-7, William wrote:

> I'm using an online TiddlyWiki that I downloaded from TiddlySpot and I'm
> trying to put a PayPal button either in the Menu or in a Tiddler.  PayPal
> gave me some HTML code for the button but when I just paste this into a
> tiddler it doesn't come up with the desired button.
> The code from PayPal:
> <form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr"; method="post"
> target="_top">

</form>

In TWClassic, you must enclose HTML content within literal <html>...</html>
markers for it to be processed.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

YOUR DONATIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT!
HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://TiddlyTools.github.com/fundraising.html#MakeADonation

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact