Hello Jeremy,

I tried your solution and fixes some problems, but now I have to face two
new issues:

   - *The field is, by default, empty . Here is what I tried:
      - <$edit-text field="draft.title" default={{!!title}}/>
   - Typing again the same name for the tiddler results in a blank tiddler
   - After saving the tiddler a tw-navigate event is triggered.

Thank you very much.