On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 10:56 PM, PMario <pmari...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The only problem I have with the logger dialogs is, that the default
> position blocks the open tiddlers.

That's kind of intentional; the idea is that alerts should be unmissable
(unlike notifications)

> eg: You have to close them to have access to the ControlPanel tabs. ...
> But closing those messages actually deletes them.
> So I need to change the dialog position to the right, to make them
> useable.

We could handle dismissal with a button that actually adds a
"$:/tags/Alert/delivered" to the alert tiddler, causing it to be excluded
from display. Then the control panel could offer a scrolling history of
past alerts. But we'd still need a way for those old messages to be deleted.

> As a low priority feature request: I would like to have a "one line info"
> above the story river, not a popup. Max height 3 lines :)

Within the story river DIV? I agree that could be useful for a bunch of
stuff.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--