Hi

Should work as a temporary fix for most of the new linux distros where
udev.so.0 has been replaced with udev.so.1

The alternative is to compile node webkit from scratch (or to edit the
binary with ghex):
https://github.com/rogerwang/node-webkit/wiki/The-solution-of-lacking-libudev.so.0

<https://github.com/rogerwang/node-webkit/wiki/The-solution-of-lacking-libudev.so.0%20>

I think the static link fix is easier for most users and I don't see this
causing problems on the system (on some systems a root console is preferred
to sudo -- linux users should know this.)

regards