Hi Danielo

> Does that mean that the linkcatcher will intercept any other messache and
change it? or will it deliver both messages? Is it possible to construct a
chain?

The link catcher only responds to navigation messages. It absorbs the
navigation event and just sends the message identified in the `message`
attribute. So, one could create a chain of navigation message handlers, I
think, but not of arbitrary messages.

> I noticed the linkcatcher has a special feature that is not used in any
place

The linkcatcher's ability to forward a message is actually used as part of
the tag drop down handling:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/master/core/ui/EditTemplate/tags.tid#L28

> Other question: Is possible to use a tw-save-tiddler without navigating
to it? I'm editing some drafts from other tiddlers and I don't want to open
the resultant tiddlers after clicking my custom save button.

It sounds like you might be better off displaying these tiddlers in a
custom sub-story. See the interactive version of this tiddler on
tiddlywiki.com:

http://tiddlywiki.com/static/Creating%2520SubStories.html

If you put the tiddlers you're editing in a story you'll still get the
navigation behaviour, but the navigation will take place within the
substory, which is probably what you want.

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Danielo Rodríguez <rdani...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I noticed the linkcatcher has a special feature that is not used in any
> place. The message parameter.
>
> <$linkcatcher message="tw-close-all-tiddlers">
>
> Does that mean that the linkcatcher will intercept any other messache and
> change it? or will it deliver both messages? Is it possible to construct a
> chain?
>
> Other question: Is possible to use a tw-save-tiddler without navigating to
> it? I'm editing some drafts from other tiddlers and I don't want to open
> the resultant tiddlers after clicking my custom save button.
>
> Regards.
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com