Hi Stephan,

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:30:59 PM UTC+2, Stephan Hradek wrote:

> Try this for tiddler B:
>
> * list item<$list filter="[tag[foo]]"><$transclude field="text" mode=
> "block"/></$list>

thank you, this works, but it's not what I want. I should have explained my
motivation for this kind of markup: I would like to construct outlines
where parts are stored inside separate tiddlers. This way I have blocks of
logically independent sub-outlines I can use in different outline
structures without duplicating them. The kind of markup you suggested
works, of course, but it's counterintuitive and it's hard to see clearly
the structure of the outline.

Best,
Stefan