Hi All,

I was experimenting with list filters and due dates for tasks. I want the
view in the table. Below is what I am trying to do.

|Task|~Start-Date|~End-Date|
|<$list filter=
"[has[start-date]has[end-date]!tag[Finished]sort[Start-Date]]">
<$link to={{!!title}}><$view field="title"/> | <$view field="start-date"/> |
<$view field="end-date"/> </$link>

Can someone please help me to have the Task name, the start date and the
end date appear in a table rather than a free text. Thanks in advance!

Shash