Hi Julio

The restrictions on legal field names were introduced in 5.0.9:

http://tiddlywiki.com/static/Release%25205.0.9-beta.html

The issue has been discussed before here:

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/tiddlywiki/wCsx-Uy2ahQ/discussion

Given that this issue is tripping people up, we could relax the
restrictions to include digits. The spec doesn't allow digits in HTML
attribute names, but in practice it seems that most browsers are quite
happy with them.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 2:44 PM, Julio Peña <jpe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Jeremy and all,
>
> I upgraded my off-line Tiddlywiki to the latest version and so far so good.
>
> However I get this:
>
> Illegal characters in field name "source-1". Fields can only contain
>> lowercase letters and the characters underscore (_), hyphen (-) and period
>> (.)
>>

> when I type in the field *"source-1" *[without quotes]*.*  Is that
> supposed to happen?
> It worked fine in earlier versions.
>
> I tried it in both Chrome and Firefox.
>

> Best regards,