Thank you for your concern Mans !

When I trie to join your website, I can reach it but I've a
Internal JavaScript Error
Well, this is embarrassing. It is recommended that you restart TiddlyWiki
by refreshing your browser
ReferenceError: Components is not defined
Even with the TiddlyFox extension for Firefox 1.0alpha18

Store.php and index.html has 644 permissions

I've oder tools on my host (Owncloud, TinyTiny, etc...) so it's probably
not a problem of accepting php-files

I keep searching