Hi Stephan

I'm trying to make timeline, calendar and newjournal output the same date
format.

I'm using $:/macros/bj/Calendar/journalfmt.js for my calendar because I
want dates to be links to tiddlers.

To me it looks as if the linkformat for dates is set in
$:/macros/bj/Calendar/journalfmt.js
- this is where copied the code-snippet from.

You'll find the tiddler in my document here: http://xn--mns-ula.dk/hutudu/

For saving changes you can use name:"hradek" pswd: "tester" or tester
tester...

Cheers Måns Mårtensson