Hi Bob,

thanks a lot for your work. It really helps me to properly use TiddlyWiki
on my tablet.
Unfortunately I'm experiencing problems with the input field in edit mode.
It doesn't look as nice as on
http://tw5gray.tiddlyspot.com<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Ftw5gray.tiddlyspot.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF0B3pay0PIVamvpwjPIOAR0-2X-A>
All I try to use is etch. So I drop the theme into a new (5.0.10) empty
file.
Then I get a very narrow input field when editing.

Am I missing something? What else do I have to drop in?

I just downloaded the complete wiki from tiddlyspot and am removing the
actual content so only the control stuff remains.
But that can't be the solution, is it?

You can see current state at: