On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 6:59:33 PM UTC+2, Adam Winn wrote:

> In the future I will try to submit issues directly on github. I have only
> been using it for a few months and have not learned the proper procedure
> for doing that yet. this seems like an awesome project I am looking forward
> to helping in any way I can. Fairly new to javascript (I am in a code
> bootcamp right now learning node and angular), so my ability to help out
> might not be great. I really want to read through and understand the code.
> It seems pretty daunting though, any suggestions?

There was a hangout #10 some time ago, where Jeremy did a full code review,
with a lot of explanations.
The link [1] below will open 2 tiddlers. The "-short" version can be found
at youtube [2] at the info section. So it provides the timeline links.
Youtube limits the number of chars for one comment. So the longer version
has a little bit more info.

have fun!
mario

[1]