Hi,

I'm trying to use TW5 to manage task lists for me and a small team. Each
task is a tiddler tagged with "task".

I would like to list out all the tiddlers with a tag "task" and group them
by a field owner. If the owner field is not defined or empty value, I'd
like to assign this group some default text like "Unassigned" or "No owner".

I tried using the example in ListWidget, by replacing "type" with "owner"
and get decent results, except that tasks without owners don't have a
"group heading". Is there any way to specify a group heading?

<$list filter="[!is[system]has[owner]each[owner]sort[owner]]">
<$view field="owner"/>
<$list filter="[owner{!!owner}!is[system]sort[title]]">
<$link to={{!!title}}><$view field="title"/></$link>
</$list>
</$list>

Thanks,
cb