Hello Jan,

I just published a very early version of CustomTooltipPlugin[1] which I
would extend with more features in near future. This release is more
oriented on your specific needs. Currently I'm very busy, so it would take
some time.

Upcoming features could be:

* implementing features from CoreTweaks with extended syntax (more
parameters and format options)
* tag and field dependent tooltip contents (defined in a separate config
tiddler)
* ... any ideas? ...

Hope you like it!

Albert