Hello Yakov,

I'm very sorry for my delayed answer, but I'm currently very busy
("waiting" for birth of my son in the next few days :)
Thank you for all your tips and tweaks, but currently, I don't have the
time to work on a new release (but worked on a rewrite of my plugin about 2
weeks ago > v0.3 [not published yet]) or answer all your questions in a
detailled way. But I promise to get back in a few weeks ... I hope so :)

is a part of the original[1] regexp (see also [2]). I guess it is not
required because removing it doesn't make any difference. But I'm not
really sure. Hope that helps a bit.

Best regards,
Albert

[1] https://github.com/ichord/At.js/blob/master/dist/js/jquery.atwho.js#L657