I've looked but cannot figure out how to change the color on Ton Gerner's
close-all button icon.
Can someone point me to instructions that will tell me how to make the icon
red?

I was fair at reverse engineering things in TWC but I have to say I just
don't understand much of how things are working in TW5.
Are there any tutorials that take a step by step (building blocks) approach
to explaining how TW5 is put together / works?

This is a great program with a terrific author and support group but I am
feeling more and more left in the dust.

JBell