Hi Mans

I found vextab (and have been following the developer's tweets) a long time
ago.  Sadly, I haven't kept up with it from the point of view of reusing it
embedded elsewhere (like TW).  I did try around three years ago but didn't
get very far... my TW coding skills (read: API knowledge) are thin to say
the least.

Somewhere <grin> I have some more related links... I'll try to dig them out
and if they're still good/relevant I'll post again.

Russ