Hi BJ

> to include code (ie your script references etc) in the header section,
put the code into a tiddler and tag it with $:/core/wiki/rawmarkup.

Well spotted, I think that I had forgotten that feature. For 5.0.13, I've
added support and documentation for $:/tags/RawMarkup alongside
$:/core/wiki/rawmarkup; we'll deprecate the latter at some point.

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/f14ecf4eb8965f2e407ccac51d4277330221efe3

Many thanks

Jeremy

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 4:53 PM, BJ <buggy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> to include code (ie your script references etc) in the header section, put
> the code into a tiddler and tag it with $:/core/wiki/rawmarkup.
> cheers
>
> BJ
>

> On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 1:56:09 PM UTC+1, Felix Küppers wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to include my external library in TW5, however, everytime I save
>> TW, it overrides my script reference in the html code.
>>
>> the code is inserted by me manually inside the <head> tag
>>
>> <script src="js/jquery-1.9.1.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
>> <script src="js/my.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
>> <link href="css/my.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

>> any ideas how to solve it?
>> many thanks!
>>
>>  --

Jeremy Ruston