Hi Matabele

Thank you for explaining things :-)

Sorry if I'm still confusing things however:

I'm not sure if I would prefer that:

>the set and setTo attributes of the <$maketid> widget could be removed
entirely (after all, a <$setfield> widget is easily added.)

You can't have more than one set of set and setTo attribute in one
<$maketid> call - or can you?
Isn't that why you introduced the <$setfield> widget in the first place? -
or is it because <$setfield> is more "generic" ? (eg. can be added to the
button macro)...

I hope you will excuse my obvious confusion in these matters - however I
haven't tried to create widgets or plugins myself - for a reason ....

Cheers Måns Mårtensson