Not sure about tiddlyspot but will look into it.
Meanwhile, below is an illustration of what I would like.

Project A
[x]item 1
[_]item 2
[x]item 3

Project B
[_]item 4
[x]item 5
[x]item 6

Project C
[x]item 7
[_]item 8
[_]item 9

Formula or code to return the following:

Master Purchase List
[_]item 2
[_]item 4
[_]item 8
[_]item 9

 I am using TW 5.0.8 on Chrome; trying to upgrade to the latest 5.0.12 but
not having much luck with that either. :)
Is this possible?