Hi Ton,

Thank you very much. But you were able to search your stuff. The difference
is that now you can do it in a different way.
Glad you liked it. Your guides helped me a lot when I started with TW5

Don't forget this is a live development. If you miss something or you have
suggestions just let me know.

regards