Hi Måns

How frustrating. The license for VexTab definitely prevents us from
distributing it under the same licensing terms as TW itself.

I think that rules out making it any kind of official plugin that is
distributed from tiddlywiki.com.

I remain very happy to help if anyone else is interested in creating a
widget around vextab.

Best wishes

Jeremy

>>> http://tiddlywiki.com