Hi - I'm in the process of trying to get my Tiddlywiki Classic into the
latest version.

The checkboxes are throwing me a little bit - On the classic version I had
a Checkbox plugin that allowed me to just write '[ ]' and then a checkbox
appeared.

I can't do that on the new one, and also I can't just write '<$checkbox>'
either, because when I click it, it throws an error.

So, I can see two ways out of this -

1) is there a similar checkbox plugin for the latest and greatest version
on tiddlywiki?

2) using the #TaskManagementExample in the new tiddlywiki documentation -
is it possible to add the current tiddly title as a tag upon clicking the
checkbox? Something like the following? So that you are able to have
checklists in several different tiddlys?

<$list filter="[!has[draft.of]tag[task]*tag[<view field="title">]*
!tag[done]sort[created]]">

<$checkbox tag="done,*<view field = "title">*"> <$link
to={{!!title}}><$view field="title"/></$link></$checkbox>

</$list>

! Completed tasks

<$list filter="[!has[draft.of]tag[task]tag[done]sort[created]]">

<$checkbox tag="done"> ~~<$link to={{!!title}}><$view
field="title"/></$link>~~</$checkbox>

</$list>