> Always lurking... long-time user.

My TW5 plugin wishlist is simple, but leverages how I play:
- RSS export to an external service (for ex., I use Dropbox to backup my
TW. I'd like to see TW5 authenticate to such a service and only export
OPML/RSS-XML)
- Send-Single-Tiddler-to Email/Socal recipient: sends WikiText or formatted
tiddler (choice) to email, or link to storage-supported service (DB,
Evernote, Dropbox, etc) for social sharing
- I'd like to link content libraries to TW, almost like a asset library
that I can easily link into a tiddler, that way I can take from any of
those storage services and easily just add the content to a tiddler w/o
needing to share it, grab the URL, write the WikiText, and thensee it
- Import/Export to/from Dave Winer's Fargo.io - because these two really
could work nicely together to flesh out all kinds of stuff.

Really like the development that's happening with TW5. Personally, its been
very much a key part of my day to day work. If I could nail a hardware
thingy on my end, it would be much, much more. These plugins would do it.