Hi Stefan

Apologies for the delayed response. It would certainly be possible to
extend the core so that the base path could be specified in a configuration
tiddler. I don't have much experience of proxies but I'd hoped that they
might be able to allow some regex magic for adding and removing the prefix
from requests. I assume that's not the case with Apache?

> I tried appending a path prefix to the routes defined in
"core/modules/commands/server.js" but the syncer still tries to acces the
sync api at root level ("/"). Which files would I have to patch in order to
get this working?

You can already patch the browser side. Create a tiddler
"$:/config/tiddlyweb/host"
with something like:

$protocol$//$host$/path/to/wiki/

See
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/master/plugins%2Ftiddlywiki%2Ftiddlyweb%2Ftiddlywebadaptor.js#L25

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 8:46 PM, <stefan.fruehwi...@gmx.at> wrote:

> Is it possible to run the TW5 nodejs server relative to a specific prefix
> path? So that, for instance, if I run "tiddlywiki instance --server
> --path=/path/to/wiki" the wiki is served at http://localhost/path/to/wiki.
>

> I tried appending a path prefix to the routes defined in
> "core/modules/commands/server.js" but the syncer still tries to acces the
> sync api at root level ("/"). Which files would I have to patch in order to
> get this working?
>
> I need this for routing a wiki through a apache proxy setup.
>
> Thanks,
> Stefan
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston