On Saturday, June 14, 2014 3:32:02 AM UTC-7, magev958 wrote:

> I've created a tiddler containg checkboxes using the plugin CheckBoxPlugin
> from http://www.tiddlytools.com/#CheckboxPlugin. I'd like to use it in
> the ViewTemplate for edit field in ViewMode. But when I tried to
> transcluded it into an other tiddler it is blank.
>
> I've setup this tiddlySpace -
> http://magnus-evald-orchidelirium.tiddlyspace.com/

This seems very strange.  Your [[test]] tiddler seems to be correctly
invoking <<tiddler checkboxSummer>>, and that *should* display the content
from that tiddler.  Does the problem only occur when the transcluded
tiddler contains checkboxes?  If the problem is with the checkbox handling,
then it should still render the heading text that occurs before the
checkboxes.  If you remove all the checkbox syntax from [[checkboxSummer]],
can you get the remaining text (the headings) to display?

-e