Hi,

If I write the following in a new tiddler on tiddlywiki.com

<$list filter="[[HelloThere]tags[]]">
{{!!list}}
</$list>

I get, as expected, the contents of the list field of the tiddlers which
are used as tags of [[HelloThere]]. In this case, its the contents of the
list field of the tiddler [[introduction]].

But if I write:

<$list filter="[[HelloThere]tags[]list[]]"/>

I do not get the same results. The above code shows the contents of the
list field of [[HelloThere]] instead of [[introduction]]. Why?

Am I wrong expecting the same results or is there something wrong in the
code?

Alberto