Hi Mans

No -- the <$setfield> widget responds to a widget message -- this would
require a new radio type widget which sends a widget message when the
button is clicked.

I presume your intention is to set the value of several fields to a value
upon checking a radio button?

I did play around with a checkbox type widget which sets the value of a
field when clicked -- I was busy trying to get it to toggle a field between
two values, that is, send different widget messages when checked and
unchecked.

I'll have another look at it  -- and, perhaps, rename it the <$einfeld>
widget :-)

regards