hi jeremy,

just took a look at your contents tab here.
it looks pretty good with a screenreader.

greetings,
simon

Am 21.06.2014 12:30, schrieb Jeremy Ruston:
I was planning to release 5.0.13 this morning but I've ended up adding
quite a visible feature to 5.0.13 at rather the last minute. It's a
hierarchical table of contents tab that organises the material on
tiddlywiki.com (I've attached a screenshot below).

I've decided to delay the release for another 24 hours to give the
translators a chance to translate the new tab caption, but also to get some
feedback from the group. Have a look here:

http://tw5test.tiddlyspot.com/

*** Note that this is a pre-release of 5.0.13 - it's for experimentation
and review. Please don't upgrade to 5.0.13 until the final version is out.

Please let me know what you think, and any suggestions for improvement
gratefully received.

Best wishes

Jeremy

[image: Inline image 1]

--
Simon Eigeldinger
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/domasofan/

---
Diese E-Mail ist frei von Viren und Malware, denn der avast! Antivirus Schutz
ist aktiv.