Hi Danielo, Matabele and all,

I dit it! It is now possible to create books, papers and their quotes with
the right formatting, automatically!

Using several layers of macro calls, I found the way to manipulate strings
in relation with the number of authors.

You can see the results here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ypwz055jb44ps2/Apuntes%20diversos%20-%20TW%205.0.12.html

It is not finished, and I'm waiting for 5.0.13 to use the filter operator
`listed[myfield]` to adapt the fields in use, but it is quite usable now.
The plan is to release something that everyone can use to organize
readings, comments, thoughts, etc.

Thanks for your help.

Alberto