Hi TwWizards

First I tried adding TableOfContents as the first element in
the $:/tags/SideBar's list field:

TableOfContents $:/core/ui/SideBar/Open $:/core/ui/SideBar/Recent
$:/core/ui/SideBar/Tools $:/core/ui/SideBar/More

to no avail.

I also changed the $:/core/ui/SideBarLists list to this:

<<tabs "[all[shadows+tiddlers]tag[$:/tags/SideBar]!has[draft.of]]"
"TableOfContents" "$:/state/tab/sidebar">>

which selects the TableOfContents tab as default.

It seems that it works as indtended -  still I have the Open tab as the
first tab in the sidebar.

What did I miss?

Cheers Måns Mårtensson